Tuesday, 25 August 2009

and the winners are.........drum roll please

The winner of the Wendy Vecchi free set of stamps prize draw is.....................KAREN CASS........come on Karen pick yourself up off the floor..........and call or email me
and the winner of the Tim Holtz free set of stamps prize draw is.....................KIM CHURCH, give me a call Kim...........
Well done and congratulations ladies and thank you all for taking part, we had a huge number of names in our hat..............

5 comments:

kjjc said...

OMG it's not often that I win something-let alone something I neeeed (aka want-lol). My pal has now insisted I get up off the floor and put my chin closer to it's original location of somewhere near my mouth. Thank you to the customer whoever that was-I owe you one but you can't have my stamps. LOL. Thanks Wendy will call you with a decision shortly.

Sarah Anderson said...

hey, well done Karen and Kim, what a fabulous win xx

Linda Elbourne said...

Way to go girlies ... I am not jealous ... much *LOL*

Kerry said...

Well done to both of you! Brlliant sets of stamps to win - so have fun :-)

quba said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://illinoislottery.info

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails