Tuesday, 28 July 2009

What's Cookin?


Time for DT member number 3 and that's Kerry. Kerry does not have a blog of her own so I cannot send you to look at more of her work but be assured she is good.........as the two cards I just got from her prove. Despite a hugely busy full time job she finds time to do work for me..........
Anyhow, cards! Two versions using the same paper pack and the same stamps but very different results.
Kerry has used Cut n Paste by K&Co, What's Cookin? clear stamps by Hero Arts, Archival Black Ink Pad and Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. That swirly ribbon makes an appearance again, must get it online. I think you will agree, these cards
are just lovely.









1 comment:

Linda Elbourne said...

I do agree! Both cards are lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails