Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Design Team



I have a Design Team.........thought maybe I ought to introduce them to you one at a time. First up is our newest member Sue Roddis. Now I know you will never have heard of her (lol) but I can asure you she is brilliant. I am her number one fan I think, I just love her to bits. Sue and I have been friends for many years now and we often collaborate on magazine projects amongst other things but I thought we needed to make it official, so she came aboard, although she was already here, if you get my drift. So, I will be featuring work from her more regularly and you can keep up with other stuff (technical term that) she is doing by following her blog. Here is the first DT piece from Sue. The box is made from the new Glazed Cardstock from Bazzill, its just so shiney (another technical term), it really shows up well. The stamps used on the top are the Inkadinkado Inchies Birds and Butterflies set and the Trees and Leaves set.

Coming in August are the new stamps from Inkadinkado, clear Christmas stamps and some new additions to the Inchies range.

Up on the site today are the new Stampington images, Hearts Desire from the Acey Deucy range by Lynne Perrella. Those of you who remember Acey Deucy will be pleased to see more of these coming back again and if its the first time you have seen them, well enjoy, they are just so unusual. You can see some artwork with this one, Temptress over on Rachel Jacksons blog.



1 comment:

Gillian said...

Congrats Sue,I'm an avid admirer of sue's artwork, so well deserved:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails