Monday, 22 June 2009

the winners are...........



OMG!!! Well you were certainly keen is all I can say lol and I have spent the morning so far travelling blogs............they are all just lovely, you folks are so talented. Who to choose?? Having decided you are all so brilliant the only fair way was to stick them in the proverbial hat and pick two at random, or rather get DH to pick them. The two winners are................wait for it....................first up is Daisy, you can see her blog here, its wonderful, I love the shabby style and spent a bit of time browsing your blog Daisy, worthy winner, you need to contact me with your addy so I can post your prize asap. And the second copy of Artful Blogging goes to...................Sid, you can see his blog here, liking your style Sid, the green tag embellishment looks good. A book on its way to you too as soon as you email me with your addy. You both can email me here. I have been checking out all the blogs and will be back with more candy another day...........so keep me linked, I am watching you lol.

6 comments:

daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sid said...

Hi Wendy, what a fantastic suprise (I never win anything usually !!!)Can't wait to have a look at this publication.

Thanks loads, and to your DH fo choosing me.

email on its way with my postal addy.

sam21ski said...

Well done Sid and Daisy xxxx

Sue said...

Lucky Sid and Daisy - well done both ....

Tracey said...

well done to you both such a lovely surprise xxx

Sue Abbott said...

Congrats to you both and thanks Wendy for the chance to win in your 'give away'.

Sue x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails