Saturday, 6 June 2009



Thought I would share this with you today, some work by my very good friend and very talented friend Sue Roddis. She is busy demoing down at The Craft Barn this weekend so if you are there to see her say HI from me and ask what she want's for dinner Sunday night as she is coming to stay over with me.
These are new from Stampotique and Sue has worked her magic. The main image is Queen of Life and Sue has used a Chandelier from the Inkadinkado clear set. If you look at the background she has very cleverly used one of the 'chains' from the Chandelier set as an added element. The stick pins with the leaves are from Maya Road. I just love the colours of this piece. See more of Sue's work on her blog.........
The shop was busy today, the bargain hunters were out and the special puchase box is looking a bit bereft. Colin (the long suffering husband) was in the shop with me today and I treated him to lunch aka Boots Meal Deal lol, well I nipped out to get some essentials and it was there, it was too easy to just buy it. I felt a bit mean as we missed breakfast this morning rushing about to the post office and other goodness knows what, so he bought in croissants and marmalade and coffee, much more upmarket than my offering. Saturday is the last work day of the week and after six of them I am tired and not feeling like cooking so its eat whatever you can get hold of day really. Ifit's (if its in the fridge its fair game) or a takeaway and tonight its Chinese (love it!). So as the lady on the phone said 'five minutes' ten minutes ago I better get going............have a great Sunday, I am off dress shopping for the wedding, what wedding, sorry, eldest son is getting married on August 1st 09 and I have never been mother of a groom before, scary!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I agree a great image from a very talented person. Love the stampotique stamps. I have a fun item on my blog you may like to see. It uses Paper Artsy stamps. Some other great stamps. It is called Travel in Style. I think you will enjoy it.
here
Or if this fails
http://ashappyas.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

Now you haven't told me you are going to be mother of the groom. Congratulations! You know I like to stay ahead of the game hun, so predated my blog candy, makes it stay ahead of the posts! lol
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails