Monday, 1 June 2009

monday, monday........



look what the postman brought for me this morning...........
my new DT member Kerry sent me her first samples and they are just out of this world. This cupcake masterpiece uses Cupcakes and Birthday Messages Clear Stamps from Hero Arts. Remember I told you about the new Fiskars punch Apron Lace, well Kerry has used it to make the beautiful edges to her layers. I like that Kerry uses Versafine Vintage Ink instead of black, it makes for a much softer outline.

For future reference, if you see anything on here that you just NEED and there is no link then just email me or call me, I love it when folk ring me up to chat about orders etc, its much more personal and I feel like I really get to know who I am sending the products out to, not just an address. My number here is 01235 760821

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Wendy - Kerry's cupcake is yummy. Great to see you're blogging and it's good to talk to you on the phone too. Take care ....

crafty capers said...

A-ha! So now you have a blog. I've had lots of stuff from the Stamp Attic - you stock such interesting stamps. Well done on starting your blog and welcome to blogland :-)

Kate

Anne said...

At last! Welcome to Blogdom Wendy :)

Jennie said...

It took much too long... but welcome to blogland ..lol
xx

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Claire said...

You're very brave having Kerry (aka klepto) on your design team, but she does make fab cards. Good luck in the new world of blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails