Friday, 12 June 2009

Home Impressions

We should have a new range of stamps, to us, in stock by midweek next week. Home Impressions from the Netherlands. Un-mounted rubber sheets and really lovely designs. Here are some samples to get your ink pads going...........these have been done by Sue Roddis using sheets called Clocks and Cogs, Row Houses and Grunge, she has more on her blog if you want to go see. These are now online to pre order if you want to be first in the queue.
Also in stock as of yesterday Altered Arts magazine.
I am working from home today, sat here updating the website listening to the gentle whirring of next doors motor mower!! My neighbour gave me a 'lump' of her agapanthus yesterday as I seem to have managed to murder
mine. It was a huge plant with blue flowers last year and I paid good money for it, how dare it go and die on me.............lol. I have been told to put this one in a little pot as it likes to be pot bound apparantly.
Number 3 son is also home today, he makes me laugh. He went to get his hair cut and two minutes later came back with a can of coke.....?? Missed the bus to town. Half an hour later he tries again, back again, this time cash point said uhah! Can he borrow a tenner (don't you just love em?), third time lucky, off he goes, two minutes and he's back again??
His friend is a hairdresser and he met her at the bus stop and now she is coming round tomorow to cut it for free!! Question 1) why not ask her first? Question 2) where is my tenner??..........................


3 comments:

Sue said...

I always found it difficult to keep that one step ahead of mine !!!! Could have papered the walls with those tenners - lol. Mind you it's payback time now - I get the credit card.#
Great news about the Home Impressions Stamps - skint again even before payday - lol. Have a good weekend ....

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Nice samples Sue- love those twiggy branches.

lol at the two questions asked at the end Wendy..lol...funny :0)

Sue said...

Wendy know what stamps will be on my shopping list next thank you, these are super, wonderful cards too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails