Thursday, 25 June 2009

character constructions........



They are here, lovely new stamps........I am getting them online as I type this, just wanted you guys to be the first to know. These stamps are clear 6x4 sets of un-mounted stamps. Character Constructions are an angel company. I have linked the picture here to the website so you can watch them appear this afternoon as if by magic.

Just had a restock of Paperbag Studio also, the new images will not be out until mid to end of July so a bit longer to wait for those, but you just know I will keep you posted.

In answer to the many questions, yes, I will be stocking Wendy Vecchi's new book. If you are not sure what I am talking about then briefly, its a book by Wendy Vecchi (studio 490 fame) and she has produced what amounts to 15 workshops using Ranger products, Grungeboard and Grungepaper and ofcourse Studio 490 - all of which we also stock. If you want to put your name down for a book (no idea of cost as yet) then email me, I am forming a list, and yes Sue K you are top of it LOL

Off to get more stamps online................

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you - lol .....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails