Saturday, 30 May 2009

phew its hot..............

the shop is nice and cool actually, its out of the sun by midday and the thick walls of the building keep the heat out.........if you are sat in your garden thinking how warm you are spare a thought for the poor lady that just came into the shop. She went out for a drink with her work mates yesterday lunchtime, one was leaving, she fell of her 1" heel and broke her ankle and all she had was a lemonade (she assured me that was so), she is now trying to get about on crutches with her leg in plaster from the knee down and she cannot put her foot to the floor so she was very hot, very uncomfortable and in pain...........however despite all that she was stash shopping!! You gotta admire the women :o) Keep slapping on the Factor 30...............

1 comment:

Sarah Anderson said...

Lovely to see you have a blog Wendy!
And I too have my leg in plaster up to my knee, it's a killer in this heat! Mine comes off on Thurs though and after 5 weeks (broke my foot falling an inch off a mat!!)I can finally put my foot down! It's terrible, you can't carry a cup of tea from the kitchen when you're hopping along on crutches - you can however stamp, and cut out and order yummy things from the internet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails