Thursday, 28 May 2009

new beginnings........

Well, after much badgering (you know who you are) I finally got around to Blogging. You will have to bear with me while I get the hang of this but you can be assured once I do you will never get rid of me LOL. Today was spent mostly fiddling with this, getting some accounts sorted out and catching up on the housework! Is that not what days off are for???? No I agree but hey, it's gotta get done sometime. Back in the shop tomorrow, expecting some big boxes of 'stuff' and hopefully the ever elusive Creative Cardmaking magazine will turn up, its only just over a week late now and it had to be the issue with 'our' contribution in it............typical.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Great to see you've now got a blog, Wendy! Look forward to reading your posts.

Chris said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Wendy. Now you'll never get the housework done! Believe me, I know. :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails